The Customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting products. Customer can reject and return any portion of an order that is damaged, defective or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer's order, subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by a Pacific Ink issued Return Authorization.
- All returned products must be received in resalable condition (including no markings or labels attached to the cartons) and in the original manufacturers' shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- Pacific Ink will not accept any returns from Customer for product that is designated as "Non-Returnable Item". Non-Returnable items are marked on the Pacific Ink website.
- Customer must request a Return Authorization and return the merchandise to Pacific Ink within the following time frames:
- 30 days from date of invoice for returns due to customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); merchandise must be returned in re-saleable condition.
- 30 days from date of invoice for any defective merchandise.
- 10 days from date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages).
- 5 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased from Pacific Ink.
- The following categories are not eligible for return: food and beverage products, pharmaceuticals, Machine/Floor Equipment, discontinued or expired products, special order products, closeout merchandise, and skus for any lines purchased direct from the manufacturer.
- Pacific Ink reserves the right to make other products or product categories ineligible for return.
- Pacific Ink will not accept returns of any sku in excess of the quantity of that sku Customer purchased from Pacific Ink in the 30 days prior to the date Pacific Ink receives the return.
- Pacific Ink reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with these terms.
- Pacific Ink will assess a 15% restocking charge for all returns Pacific Ink accepts that do not comply with these terms.
- The Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return of any products except in cases of damage or an error by Pacific Ink.
During issuance of a Return Authorization all returns quantities will be verified against all purchase history from Pacific Ink. Products not eligible for return will be returned to Customer, freight collect. Any requests for proof of delivery must be made within 60 days after the invoice is received; after 60 days no proof of delivery will be supplied.
Once a return is received and inspected, Pacific Ink will send an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of a refund. If a return is approved, a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the order's original method of payment within 3-5 business days.
To proceed with a return, please contact us for a Return Authorization.